Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer, by John Grisham


Theodore Boone is a thirteen-year-old boy who's surrounded by the ways of a lawyer and he strives to be a great one too. Knowing every judge, every policeman, and much more about law, he dreams of being part of the court cases. But when he gets caught up in the middle of a perfect murder in which only he knows the truth about, the proof of guilt of the suspect is dependent on him. With the evidence of a witness who cannot be revealed due to money and illegal problems, he will not stop for anything till justice has been made with the cold-blooded murderer.

In my opinion, I thought this book was the most brilliant I've read so far. With a totally realistic setting, this book is by far the most intriguingly interesting one. With its somewhat humorous scenes and typical life of a thirteen-year-old boy, it adds onto realistic setting of life. I simply loved the cleverness of the ideas and writing. This book was taken with me everywhere. And for once in my life, I actually sat down and read every word of the book patiently waiting for the ending to come.

Reviewed by Anne L.
Montrose Library

No comments: