Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Face on the Milk Carton, by Caroline B. Cooney

The book The Face on theMilk Carton, by Caroline B. Cooney, is about a girl named Janie Johnson, who notices the pictures of missing children on her milk carton. She never gave much thought to these faces, but one day she saw a face that she recognized to be her own. She recognized her face, hair, and the dress that the girl in the picture wore. She can't believe that her amazing, loving parents could have possibly kidnapped her. How could that be true? She does not want to believe it, and she has to find out exactly what really happened.

I think the Face on the Milk Carton was a very unique story and it was very interesting at times. But sometimes it got kind of boring and I wasn't motivated to read it. But I think that overall, it was a great book. I would recommend this book to everyone. This book sometimes had my eyes glued to the pages, but there were moments where I questioned if I should continue to read this book. But I am very glad I did. It was all worth reading, in the end. I definitely enjoyed reading this book and I hope to read more books by this author.


Reviewed by Melody N., grade 9.
Central Library

No comments: