Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Wedding, by Nicholas Sparks

The book The Wedding, by Nicholas Sparks, is surprisingly about a married couple falling OUT of love. It all starts when the husband forgets their anniversary, and it all goes downhill from there. They have grown apart over time and the romance is absolutely gone. He asks himself if his wife even loves him anymore? But planning their daughter's wedding together is making them become closer again, and it is the perfect chance for the husband to make his wife fall in love with him all over again. He works hard to earn his wife's love throughout the whole story.

I loved The Wedding so much! It was such a great book! I was very surprised and thrilled with the shocking twist at the end. I would recommend this book to those readers who have previously read Nicholas Sparks's book, The Notebook, because it includes a few characters from that book. This book made my jaw drop. I could not put it down, especially towards the end of it. I was in love with this book; my eyes were practically glued to the pages. It has become one of my favorite books and I can't wait to read it again

Reviewed by Melody N., grade 9.
Central Library

No comments: