Saturday, December 15, 2012

Perfect, by Sara Shepard

Perfect, by Sara Shepard, is the third book in the ruthless Pretty Little Liar Series. When will the Liars' troubles end? Hanna is losing everything but weight. Popularity, sanity, and her best friend. Spencer learns something about herself that can change everything she thought happened the night Ali disappeared...Emily might be sent away if she can't change, well everything. What about Aria? Her family won't talk to her and she's been kicked out. And that forbidden ex may just ruin the ine relationship she had left. What lenghts will A go to protect their identity? Might involve a death...

I. Am. Shocked. Who thought a person could be so ruthless and violent? And an author so spectacular and skilled? I definitely wasn't expecting to have the third book be the best out of them, who would? Surprises are good though, most of the time. I, yet again, favor this style of writing because of the flow of information that never ceases to increase. I would recommend this book to teenage girls who like mystery and the television series. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewied by Kristine K., grade 9.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This series just keeps getting better and better! I'm still addicted. I finish every book within a day! I love how in this book, there is more action than talk. The girls start to take charge and you get to see just how serious A should be taken. I also really enjoyed how after one surprise there is another, each one giving you another chill down your back. This book has the perfect amount of teenage drama, eeriness, as well as doubt and confusion. Sara Shepard knows just how to make you pay attention to the book. I would recommend this book mostly to teenage girls.

Reviewed by Nayri T., grade 9.