Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

 The Lord of The Rings written by J.R.R Tolkien is a loved story and had been adapted to movies and also bad sequels like the Hobbit. The Lord of The Rings involves a Hobbit named Frodo Baggins and his friend Samwise Gamgee and without sloping any of the book they own a very powerful ring that is wanted by many evil people and Samwise and Frodo have to do all they can to destroy the ring and keep it out of the hands of people that will do no good with it.

I personally did not like this book. I did not like story because I think in my opinion it took too much time introducing the plot of the story and it always kept adding characters that I personally did not care much for them. However the two best friends Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee I felt that they had a lot of chemistry together and worked well and a duo. I would recommend this story to people who like stories like Harry Potter buy I however did not like it very much.

Reviewed by AB, Grade 8
Grandview Library

No comments: