Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Puppy Love, by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm


Baby Mouse Puppy Love is a comic book. It is about a mouse named Baby Mouse. She is a funny and a irresponsible mouse because she can not care for her pets. Baby Mouse is looking for the perfect pet, but her mom does not see her care for each pet she gets. Each day she gets a pet and she loses them in a way that is not possible. One day, while walking home she finds a lost dog. Her mom lets her keep the dog, but she knows Baby Mouse will lose the dog eventually. During the time she struggles taking care of the dog and handling all the responsibility. She finally finds the perfect dog and names him Buddy, but something goes wrong.

Baby Mouse Puppy Love, by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm, is one of my favorite comics. I like how its funny and all her crazy adventures.Who doesn't like comics, at some point everyone reads them. Baby Mouse is wild and outrageous character and it is all about her. During the story the narrator interacts with the mouse. I recommend it to children, teens, and adults. I thought the books were funny and adorable. I love them and I read their other books to today and as I was younger. Read them!




No comments: