Monday, December 29, 2014

100% Official Justin Bieber : First Step 2 Forever, My Story, by Justin Bieber

There is a 15 year old boy who is very talented named Justin Bieber. His dream is for everyone to see his true talent. He sings and plays instruments;like guitar,piano and drums. He is a Canadian boy who lives a some what normal life. He is just very poor and is living a hard life, only being raised by a single mother. He lives with his grandparents,who he truly admires and loves. To accomplish his dream he would sing everywhere, like at church, special events, home or even in streets hustling (making money). He also worked hard making YouTube videos, he wanted the world to see him and one day his dream came true. The artist became big ,all thanks to YouTube. He posted a video of him and people saw how wonderful he is,so some people wanted to work with him and manage him.he became a YouTube; internet sensation,at a very young age (age 12). Everything he ever wanted came true and his life started becoming better all thanks to his fans and his manager Scooter. Hopefully Justin continues with what he has and doesn't become something bad.

100% Official Justin Bieber : First Step 2 Forever, My Story, by Justin Bieber,
was a really great book. Personally, I was not such a big fan of him.Yes, I did like his music and I thought he was a big deal ,but I was not a fan girl. I just did not really like him and I did not know where he came from and how he used live. So if you do not know anything about Justin Bieber I recommend you read it and get to know him and you can see how you may relate to him. I recommend it to all his fan's and to people who like to read biographies of others. I like how he talked about his personal like and how he shared his strength and weaknesses to us. It made feel a little shock and surprised because I did not know some things about him and I got to see his past.

Reviewed by Andy, Grade 9
Glendale Central Library



No comments: