Friday, July 14, 2023

All My Rage, by Sabaa Tahir

 

The book All My Rage, by Sabaa Tahiris a young adult fiction book that is a really good and fun book to read. The book starts off by high school seniors who are Salahudin Malik and another one called Noor Riaz. Both of these two have been very good friends with each other since they were six years old when the friend called Noor came to the United States from Pakistan. The book from there gets a lot more interesting and a lot deeper from there on.

For me I really loved this book called All my Rage by Sabaa Tahir. I really recommend this book for a lot of people so they can enjoy the book like I did. The book is really interesting and it has a really interesting book to read. The reason I am recommending this book is because of a few reason. One of the reasons would be that the books is a really creative and a fun book to read. Another reason for me recommending this book to a lot of people would be because it was written very well, and from this, my vocabulary expanded a lot. Once again, I really would recommend this book to a lot of people because it was genuinely a really good book.

Reviewed by Suren A., Grade 8

Brand Library & Art Center 

No comments: