Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Ugly Love, by Colleen Hoover

Tate Collins finds drunk pilot Miles Archer outside of her brother’s apartment. They develop a mutual attractions towards each other, however Miles makes it clear that he is not looking for love. Their arrangement proves to be impossible when Tate starts to develop feelings for Miles. Miles past however keeps him back from accepting his feelings for Tate. The past gets brought up and secrets are revealed. The relationship between Miles and Tate becomes rocky.

I enjoyed reading this book. I liked the plot of the story and the character development. The book made me sad when I heard about why Miles was afraid to be in a relationship and what had happened to him in the past. I would recommend this Ugly Love, by Colleen Hoover, to everyone. It is one of Colleen Hoover’s best books and it is a great first book to read by her.

Reviewed by PM, Grade 12

Glendale Central Library 


No comments: