Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Garfield Sits Around the House by Jim Davis


The seventh book of this comic series is all about Garfield having a hard time trying to find other hobbies he could do at home instead of the same old usual things such as eating and sleeping constantly. Although, one hobby he finds is picking on Odie in a very weird and somehow insulting way by letting him fall off of a tree. Garfield also tries falling off buildings as he would with a tree and sometimes he would do it on the top of his house roof. Now, which one of these hobbies would Garfield do the most during his daily life?

I don't have a strong opinion on this book because there are times I like it but at the same time, I don't. For example, the graphics always look the same that sometimes the same images are being used constantly from the other books in the series. It's pretty hard to write a review on this in my personal opinion since I can't say much about how I felt about it. Although I liked the fact of how they didn't make the book so long to read and it is a child-friendly book even though when I checked out the book itself, it was in the teen category. I think everyone of all ages can read this book because I know anyone would enjoy the Garfield series.


Reviewed by Hannah Rachel., Grade 10
Downtown Central Library

No comments: