Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Retribution of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin


Mara finds out that she is NOT a patient, but a pawn in an experiment. Angry, she struggles to find Noah, not believing that he is dead. When Jude mysteriously leaves a tape, helping her escape, Mara is surprised. She escapes the Institution with Stella and Jamie, and continues her quest to find Noah, and prove that he is alive. She will do anything for the only one who believed in her.

The Restribution of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin, was the perfect conclusion to the Mara Dyer trilogy. I'm super sad that it's over, but I'm looking forward to checking out the Noah Shaw series. I was really excited when I found out about it. Honestly, I feel as if the books in the series all tied together perfectly, and the plot was spot on intriguing. I highly encourage those who read the other books to finish off the series with this last book. 'Till the Noah Shaw series!

Reviewed by Anisa, Grade 8
Casa Verdugo Library

No comments: