Thursday, April 5, 2018

Endure, by Sara Larson

 Alex is still stuck under Rafe's order of protecting him. Fearing this will hurt Damien somehow, she tries all she can to avoid Rafe, hoping he dies to end his command. With war coming lose, Andion needs to prepare. As Damien readies his troops, Alex sets out to free Rylan from the enemy. As Alex sets foot onto enemy territory, she learns secrets she would otherwise have not known.


I think Endure, by Sara Larson, made an amazing end  to this trilogy. Though I loved this book, there were many events I was upset about. But in all, I'm sure the lovers of the previous two books in the series will want to check out this final story. This book is an adventure/fantasy book for teens. I honestly think this book is the same story line (or similar) to the books by Sarah Mass, Victoria Aveyard, etc. Any lovers of those books should definitely read this series.

Reviewed by Anisa, Grade 8
Casa Verdugo Library

No comments: