Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare

In the final installment of the Infernal Devices series, Mortmain is closer than ever to assembling a clockwork army to defeat Shadowhunters. With the Consul breathing down Charlotte's back, the Institute is under close scrutiny. Tessa's love triangle intensifies with Jem's proposal and Will's discovery that his curse was never real. The members of the Institute must fight against Mortmain's clockwork army and find Mortmain before it is too late.

I really loved Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare! It was action-packed, funny, romantic, and suspenseful. The characters were as lovable as usual, the suspense left me on the edge of my seat, and the end left me in tears. I would recommend Clockwork Princess to fans of the series and teens who enjoy romance and action. I would rate it a 10 out of 10.

Reviewed by Rebecca S., Grade 10
Glendale Central Library

No comments: