Monday, July 6, 2015

Girl In Pants, by Ann Brashares


This addition to the series  "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" begins with an eventful summer before they head off to college. After unfolding the pants for a new summer, you learn about the complicated lives each of the girls are living. Carmen is now taking care of Lena's grandmother and also dealing with her own issues at home. Lena's plans for her college might not go as planned as a result of her father. Bridget comes across a big surprise while at soccer camp, and Tibby discovering more and more about her inner strength as the aspects of her life unravel.

Girl In Pants, by Ann Brashares, is an heartfelt story of friendship and adventures get me every time! I love Ann's writing; the way she can make you both laugh and cry all in one chapter is remarkable! This book was very inspiring. Being able to go through the adventures and emotions with the characters really allowed me to feel closer the the characters in the book. I I truthfully live my life vicariously through the adventures of these four girls and I recommend everyone to give this series a good read. I don't recommend these books to anyone below teenage level. But I can conclude that this series is an adequate read for young adults as well as teens.

Reviewed by Anonymous, Grade 12
Glendale Central Library

No comments: