Monday, October 28, 2013

American Sniper, by Chris Kyle

American Sniper, by Chris Kyle, is an autobiography of the most lethal sniper of all history, Chris Kyle. He shows us how life was as a Navy Seal and how exhilarating and dangerous the battlegrounds were, where he had over 160 confirmed kills. He also tells how he handled family at the same time.
 
This book was suspenseful. I liked all the action and details of his firefights. I believe young guys would enjoy this book. It made me think about how brave our soldiers really were and how much they sacrifice for our country's safety.

Reviewed by A.J.L., grade 9
Montrose Library 

1 comment:

Teen Speak said...

This is a autobiography of the deadliest sniper in history named Chris Kyle. Chris Kyle talks about his life being a navy seal and also on the the battlefield. Chris has 160 confirmed sniper kills. He also tells about his family life.Chris Kyle also details his fight on the battlefield to give readers a idea on what it looked like. Chris also talks about how he could handle his family life with his military life

I like this autobiography because i'm impressed on how Chris Kyle has 160 sniper kills. I also like how he detailed his firefights or gun fights on the battlefield. I would recommend this autobiography to people who are interested in Navy seal autobiographies. It also makes me feel proud for the soldiers because they show their pride and commitment in the military. It also makes me think on how sniping is a very dangerous role because I think you can be easily be killed if the enemy spotted you.

Reviewed by: Lenard M., grade 10
Pacific Park Library