Monday, February 4, 2013

Carrie, by Stephen King

Carrie by Stephen King is a horror book that you can never put down. Carrie has a mother who is crazed by her religion. Carrie gets taunted at school by all her classmates. She lives a sad life living with her crazed mother and her classroom peers always taunting her. But, Carrie is not just some ordinary girl. She can move objects with her mind. No one but she knows that she has this power.

I really enjoyed this book. I read it in one sitting. The storyline is really great. "Never judge a book by its cover," really comes into play for this book. I would have never read it only by looking at its cover, but I am happy that someone recommended this book to me. Therefore, I would recommend this book to kids over the age of 13 due to profanity and sexual content.

Reviewed by Anonymous, grade 9.
Montrose Library

No comments: