Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Desires of the Dead, by Kimberly Derting

Desires of the Dead, by Kimberly Derting, is the sequel of the captivating The Body Finder. We now learn that Violet (the main character) is now not only looking for a complete stranger, but is now coming to find out that the killer just might be someone she knew. The plot is completely different from The Body Finder and will keep you wondering until the end.
I had both tears of laughter and tears of sadness running down my eyes when reading this book. With mixed emotions. and very strategically written paragraphs, I just couldn't figure out the ending. Overall, I give this book a nine out of ten because it was simply one of the best books I have read. You will just keep flipping and flipping until the end.
.
-Reviewed by A.A., grade 12.

No comments: