Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sea Monsters, by Mike Everhart

In Sea Monsters, by Mike Everhart, all is about deep oceanic creatures. Someone made a movie out of this book called Oceans of Kansas and it is for those who really want to have an information about what is in the seas or oceans. Both the book and the movie are non-fiction and therefore are very informative.

In my opinion, this book is one of the greatest books for gathering information about seas, oceans, and deep creatures and it's also cool that it has been made into a movie. My little cousin will love reading this book, which I actually got from him and I recommend it back to him. This book made it interesting to learn about creatures living deep in the ocean. I love the book and the movie.
.
-Reviewed by Norvik, grade 9.

No comments: