Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Feathered Dinosaurs of China, by Gregory Wenzel

The book Feathered Dinosaurs of China, by Gregory Wenzel, is about dinosaurs in China. It explains that in China, there were only flying dinosaurs. There were no T-Rex, no grass-eating creatures, and no hunting other land creatures. The flying ones attacked little and small animals. All the information about China's dinosaurs in this non-fiction book.

I really liked this book because it is informative about prehistoric times and especially because it talked about my favorite animals, dinosaurs. I felt good for having information about them from this book and I therefore recommend this book to my father because he likes dinosaurs more than I do so I think he will enjoy this book and I was also fascinated by the fact that there are only flying dinosaurs in China.

-Reviewed by Norvik, grade 9.

No comments: