Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear John, by Nicholas Sparks

Dear John, by Nicholas Sparks, was one of my favorites from Nicholas Sparks. It was in John's point of view which made it more interesting. It's about a boy in his twenties who joins the army. During his first break, he meets Savannah and falls in love the minute their eyes meet. Although they'll be far apart from each other they do their best to keep their relationship going on by sending each other letters. But does their relationship really work out? Will John leanr the meaning of true love? All I can say is that this book was amazing and had me feeling very emotional. I recommend this book to everyone who loves love stories. -Reviewed by CH, grade 9.

1 comment:

Teen Speak said...

I thought that this was a really great book. It was different from some of the other books that Nicholas Sparks has written, which is what I liked a lot about it. In my opinion it is a great book for all readers and speaks to every person's interests. It is not a typical romance novel and includes many other diverse aspects. Even if you are not a Nicholas Sparks fan, I recommend that you give this book a chance, it is really worth it. I think that this is probably the best book that Nicholas Sparks has ever written.
Reviewed by Melody, Grade 9.