Monday, November 25, 2019

Garfield Loses His Feet by Jim Davis


Jon observes Garfield from time to time when it came to his hobbies. Garfield wouldn't want to do anything at home except the excessive consumption of unhealthy food such as lasagna or think of him constantly sleeping in his bed, hiding under his blanket, and not waking up to a good day which is usually during around noon. Jon decides to take Garfield somewhere he could describe exotic for a cat's wellbeing. So they both take a flight together to an area where it has lots of beaches, assuming Garfield will be on his best behavior whenever they are out in public involving an area that is not their local town. This means Jon is going to need to find ways he will keep Garfield behaved whether it is during their stay or in any flight.

I think this is one of my favorite books that is a part of the Garfield comic book series. The plot had got me somehow interested when I began to flip over the pages during the beginning of the story. Again, I thought the graphics started to look basic whenever I'd go to a new page and they looked the same to me or at least repeated based on what I saw in the last four sequels I've read. I would suggest the author tries to make the images look different. I would recommend this book to everyone of all ages because this is a child-friendly book.


Reviewed by Hannah Rachel, Grade 10
Downtown Central

No comments: