Thursday, March 29, 2018

Crooked Kingdom, by Leigh Bardugo

 Kaz works a plan to get revenge on Van Eck, and destroy his reputation. They have barely survived a deadly heist, and now they must work to free Inej. When an unexpected race of Shu attack, no Grisha is safe. The crew works to end Van Eck, but also plan to send the Grisha to Ravka, where they will be safe. But they all know that once their work is done, they will split up, and possibly never see each other again.


I loved this book, butat the same time I was sad that the series is over. I'm glad the cliffhanger from the first book was solved. The only thing I did not like was one event that happened at the end. I have to say that whoever read the first book, I highly encourage you to read this one. This book met all my expectations, and I am in love with it. I was terribly sad when I finished it. Definitely recommed readers to read this series, starting from Six of Crows, along with the Grisha trilogy if you're interested.

Reviewed by Anisa, Grade 8
Casa Verdugo Library

No comments: