Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Uncommon Criminals, by Ally Carter

Kat has been known as being part of one of he best criminal families but in the past 2 months is known for being the girl who stole a painting from the world famous Henley. This is why it is no surprise that someone came to her and asked her to steal the Cleopatra Emerald but there is a couple problems. The famous emerald hasn't been seen in public in thirty years, anyone who finds the emerald doesn't keep it for long, and it is well known to be very cursed. She may be way over head but she is not doing it alone. The gorgeous hale and the rest of her crew will have her back and make sure she succeeds no matter what. What will go wrong?

Uncommon Criminals, by Ally Carter, is definitely no disappointment. It keeps me on edge the entire time and makes me want them to succeed. This is a really fun read and I cant wait to read other books from this author. This story makes you nervous for Kat and her team and you get nervous for them a couple of the times in the book. I love the feeling I had when I read this book and I would consider this one of my favorite adventure books. The type of person who would enjoy this book would be someone who loves the adventurous books. I highly recommend this read.

Reviewed by Mia J., Grade 12
Glendale Central Library

No comments: