Wednesday, February 17, 2016

City of Heavenly Fire, by Cassandra Clare

City of Heavenly Fire is the final installment in The Mortal Instruments series. Sebastian, Clary's evil brother, is finally ready to wage his war against Shadowhunters and Downworlders and take over with his army of demons and Shadowhunters turned evil. Institutions around the world are attacked and Shadowhunters are kidnapped or killed. Clary and Jace, along with their friends, must take initiative and fight back against the orders of the Clave and save humanity.

I really loved this book and this series! I was not expecting to fall in love with these books but it's definitely one of my favorites. The romance between Jace and Clary left me breathless and the action was suspenseful and exhilarating. I'm so sad the series has come to an end. I would recommend City of Heavenly Fire, by Cassandra Clare, to fans of the series and I would rate it a 10 out of 10!

Reviewed by Rebecca S., Grade 10
Glendale Central Library

No comments: