Saturday, August 16, 2014

Draw the Dark, by Ilsa J. Bick

In Winter, Wisconsin, Christian Cage is the least liked. No one wishes for him to be around. His father and mother left unexpectedly leaving no information. While growing up he draws people's worst nightmares and they tend to... He starts to see flashbacks, not of his own, but of another's. Dr. Rainier helps him understand, to help solve a mystery that occurred not too long ago in Winter, Wisconsin.

Draw the Dark, by Ilsa J. Bick was interesting. It kept me on my toes, thinking what's going to happen next? I would try to piece together the mysteries and questions left unanswered. My heart would beat fast in certain scenes and I would want to yell out and warn Christian about what he was doing or what was about to happen or yell at him to move his butt before something bad happened. I don't know if there will be a second book, but I would love it if it happened, but who knows? It'd give great insight about his parents and what really happened to them!

Reviewed by Anahit T., grade 12
Glendale Central Library

No comments: