Monday, May 12, 2014

The New Dead, by Christopher Golden

The New Dead by Christopher Golden is a zombie anthology book. In the book, there are stories about military might in the beginning of an outbreak, survival in a deserted wasteland, the passion of falling in love with a zombie, and a family outing at a circus. With stories from John Connolly, Kelley Armstrong, David Liss, Jonathan Maberry, and many others, this is an insanely diverse and amusing collection.

In my opinion, The New Dead is a fantastic book to read. There are many types of writing styles included in this book. If you like books that express many writing styles, I highly recommend this book. When I read this book for the first time, I was very skeptical about the book. After reading it for a while, I was able to enjoy it more because there was a new story every time.

Reviewed by Bernard M., grade 9
Pacific Park Library

No comments: