Monday, March 15, 2010

I Know What You Did Last Summer, by Lois Duncan

I Know What You Did Last Summer, by Lois Duncan, is about when a girl name Julie gets a letter from a mysterious person, her life and three friends of hers are brought back to the night when they hit the little boy on a bicycle. Their past continues to haunt them with news clippings of the accident taped on doors, weird letters, and mysterious phone calls. But when the driver of the car Berry gets shot out of no where, they think someone found out. Does someone know? Who is stalking them? I think that the book is so much different than the movie. In my opinion, the book was very good compared to the movie. It’s not scary at all, but it’s thrilling instead. I think that it was so stupid and wrong for the main characters to act the way their did. If they did the right thing, those bad things wouldn’t have happened to them. -Reviewed by A.S., grade 9.

No comments: