Monday, October 26, 2009

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, by Ally Carter

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Alley Carter is about Cammie Morgan who attends the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. To the general public, this is just another private school for upper class girls in Roseville, Virginia. What they don't know is that it's actually a school for girls who have qualifications of becoming a spy. They learn martial arts and almost every single language imaginable. Breaking CIA codes counts as extra credit. As a sophmore, Cammie is required to take a class called Covert Operations taught by the new teacher, Joe Solomon. Cammie and her friends are put in charge a practice mission. While on the mission, Cammie meets Josh Abrams, a student from a local high school who know nothing about Gallagher girls. To cover her identity, she creates an alter ego. Soon enough, Cammie and Jose start to fall for each other. Will Cammie and Josh be able to be together or will being a Gallagher girl be too much for this romance? Personally I liked this book. It was fast paced and I enjoyed reading it from Cammie's perspective. I would recommend this to girls looking for a romance novel. It also has a lot of action. It will keep you wanting more.

.

-Reviewed by RK, grade 9

No comments: