essentialism by Greg McKeown


The narrator: Greg McKeown, brings up many examples of individuals who tend to struggle by prioritizing the inessentials which leads them off track from reaching their goals. He explains the concept of how to stop spreading yourself thin by removing non-essentials. He argues that "More effort does not necessarily yield more results. "Less but better" does." Developing forward, he gives viewpoints on how we should manage our time more efficiently, and reclaim control of our everyday choices.

I really enjoyed reading Essentialism, and gained much insight and knowledge on the deeper depths of reality. The compelling and structured elements of this book really stood out to me. I would recommend this book to individuals that want a more fundamental outlook on life and time. It changed my perspective on how valuable time and efficacy actually is. I was eager to share my thoughts on this book with my family because I wanted them to experience the same growth.

Reviewed by N.I., Grade 12

Glendale Central Library

Comments

Popular Posts